286 g/10.1 oz
Designed For Neutral Underpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
The GEL-CUMULUS® 24 shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances. From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive.
To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run.
This smooth distance trainer is also updated with our FF BLAST™ cushioning. It helps create a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
Style #: 1011B366.400
- FF BLAST™ cushioningCreates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy return.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression rates
- Engineered mesh upperImproves breathability.
- Reflective accentsImproves visibility in low-light conditions.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioningProvides lightweight impact absorption.
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 socklinerProvides soft step-in comfort.
- Full-ground contact designCreates a smoother and more efficient ride.