315 g/11.1 oz
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
The 20+ year success of the industry-leading GEL-Kayano® 24 model is sweet testimony to the continous innovation and thoughtful design of the shoe. Our GEL-Kayano® 24 model offers overpronators stability and comfort, to improve running efficiency and decrease risk of injury over varying distances. One of our most reliable performers hugs feet and cushions impact to make the last mile as comfortable as the first.
Style #: T749N.9390
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole TechnologyOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® MidsoleASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® UpperASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ TechnologyExoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support SystemThis evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ TechnologyThis Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 SocklinerThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 LastingEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.