GEL-KAYANO 28 LITE-SHOW
258 g/9.1 oz
Designed For Neutral Overpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
The GEL-KAYANO® 28 LITE-SHOW™ shoe creates a stable stride that moves you towards a balanced mindset. Practical for early morning or evening runs, this model's reflective details improve visibility in low-light settings. Featuring a lower-profile external heel counter, this piece cradles your foot with improved rearfoot support. To improve stability and responsiveness, we added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. It provides a smooth and supportive feel in each step. The trainer's new GEL® technology shape delivers a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
Style #: 1012B149.020
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- LITE-SHOW™ technologyImproves visibility in low light conditions.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support SystemThis evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
- AHAR® Plus OutsoleStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.