GEL-KAYANO LITE 2
Designed For Neutral Overpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
The GEL-KAYANO® LITE 2 running shoe embraces a sound earth. With a focus on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light. The engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled materials than the previous version. Its structure also targets key support zones to increase stability. FLYTEFOAM® cushioning is made from organically derived materials. This lightweight foam improves shock absorption during the landing phase of your stride. The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners. It's designed to reduce overpronation, which keeps your foot supported.
- Engineered Mesh UpperEngineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
- Recycled MaterialsEngineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
- GEL® TechnologyCushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ TechnologyFLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foa
- OrthoLite™ lastingImproves step-in comfort and durability
- OrthoLite™ lasting improves step-in comfort and durability
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- AHAR™ heel plugImproves the outsole durability