255 g/9 oz
Designed For Underpronation Neutral
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam® cushioning, FluidRide® Midsole and discreet eyelet construction, the Nimbus caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FluidFit® upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile.
Style #: T850N.8585
- FlyteFoam® Midsole TechnologyOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- FluidRide® MidsoleASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidFit® UpperASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ TechnologyExoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless ConstructionThe use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete EyeletsIndependently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ TechnologyThis Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Ortholite® LastingThis lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- Ortholite® X-40 SocklinerThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- Gender-specific cushioningWomen's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.