GEL-NIMBUS 24 WIDE
247 g/8.7 oz
Designed For Neutral Underpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
The GEL-NIMBUS® 24 (Wide) shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version.
The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step.
FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
Style #: 1012B199.020
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- ASICS LITE™ rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsole rubberImproves durability.
- Wide fit
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System® technologyReduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- FF BLAST+™ cushioningCreates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioningProvides lightweight impact absorption.
- OrthoLite™ X-55 socklinerImproves step-in comfort.
- Reflective detailsImproves visibility in low-light conditions.
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™Improves compression and cushioning at footstrike and reduces pronation
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions