GEL-NIMBUS LITE 3
255 g/9.0 oz
Designed For Neutral Underpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
When it comes to creating a performance running style with sustainable practices, the GEL-NIMBUS® LITE 3 shoes are the green standard. Designed with recycled materials, the mesh upper provides better support, breathability, and comfort. The midsole’s FLYTEFOAM® cushioning is formed with organically derived materials. With laser cut details in the tooling, these features lighten the load placed on your body and help conserve resources.
Style #: 1011B357.001
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning is formed with organically derived materials that improve impact absorption an
- At least 50% of the shoe’s upper polyester are made with recycled materials.
- Laser-cut sidewall detailingImproves deformation at footstrike.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solution Dye SocklinerSockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride