GEL-Quantum 360 Knit
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
For a shoe that puts your comfort first, choose the GEL-QUANTUM® 360 KNIT 2. With 360° of our GEL® technology, an ORTHOLITE® sockliner and a knitted mesh upper for excellent breathability, you'll feel like a million bucks every time you step onto that track, treadmill or street. Other stand-out features of these running shoes include a TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology, which reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe, an external clutch counter, a SOLYTE® midsole, a 10mm heel drop and our GUIDANCE LINE® midsole technology.
Style #: T840N.400
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Heel Clutching System™ TechnologyExoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- FluidFit® UpperASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Ortholite® LastingThis lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- Ortholite® X-40 SocklinerThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- Solyte® Midsole MaterialA lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System® technologyReduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.