GT-1000 7 SP
289 g/10.2 oz
Designed For Neutral Overpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
Exceptional performance meets incredible value in this special silhouette inspired by the natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights. With its balanced support and guided stability, the sleek GT-1000™ 7 caters to runners of all levels. The first GT-1000™ to incorporate FlyteFoam® technology, this technologically advanced model delivers a smooth, responsive ride that holds up mile after mile.
Style #: 1011A134.300
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FlyteFoam® Midsole TechnologyOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole MaterialImproves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning systemAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuoMax® Support SystemA dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- AHAR® OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Trusstic System® technologyReduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- EVA Sockliner
- SpevaFoam™ 45 LastingEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ReflectivityContains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.