GT-2000 11 MK KNIT
253 g/8.9 oz
Designed For Neutral Overpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
The GT-2000™ 11 MK shoe features a gusseted tongue construction that comfortably wraps your foot with a more supportive fit and feel. This design also features a knit material that offers advanced comfort and ventilation properties.
Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.
LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
Style #: 1012B381.400
- Gusseted tongueHelps provide a supportive and comfortable foothold
- Engineered knit upperWraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Rearfoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ technologyCushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM™ technologyCushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- LITETRUSS™ technologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrity
- OrthoLite™ X-30 socklinerProvides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plugRubber helps improve durability
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
- Reflective detailsDesigned to improve visibility in low-light settings