295 g/10.4 oz
Designed For Neutral Overpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
Bring bounce to your runs with the men's GT-2000™ 7 running shoe. Specifically designed to help you go further than you ever thought possible, this ASICS shoe is equipped for big mile runs, providing guidance and comfort each step of the way. Sporting a contemporary yet understated design for easy styling and long-lasting appeal, the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe is jam-packed with advanced footwear technologies. The FLYTEFOAM® technology brings a lightweight quality for comfort and bounce, allowing the shoe to snap back to its original state after every single stride. Meanwhile, the DYNAMIC DUOMAX® technology brings together two different density midsole materials for smooth overpronation control by imparting essential firmness to the midsole and arch. So, if your feet tend to roll inwards you can rest assured that the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe will help to minimize injury. The molded AHAR® rubber then brings a tough quality to the shoe, protecting the outsole's heavy contact areas to reduce excessive wear. GEL® technology strategically placed to the forefoot and rear specialize in your comfort, providing high-density shock absorption and a comfortable fit. GUIDANCE LINE™ technology also enhances gait efficiency for an overall better performance. Whether you're a seasoned runner or taking it up as a new hobby, the GT-2000™ 7 running shoe will help you streamline your performance.
Style #: 1011A158.021
- SpevaFoam™ 45 LastingEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- FLYTEFOAM® Lyte TechnologyASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- Ortholite® SocklinerMoisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC).
- SpevaFoam™ Midsole MaterialImproves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ TechnologyThis Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support SystemThis evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR® OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.