205 g/7.2 oz
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The METASPEED™ SKY+ racing shoes are designed for stride-style runners who are looking to start fast and finish faster. Runners wearing these shoes will be able to take longer strides while conserving energy with each step.
Thanks to an energetic midsole foam and a propulsive carbon plate, runners wearing these shoes will be able to conserve more energy while maintaining their pace at the later stages of the race.
Style #: 1013A115.300
- Jacquard mesh upperImproves breathability.
- FF BLAST™ TURBO cushioningImproves compression and creates a responsive feel underfoot.
- Curved sole designHelps runners conserve more energy in each step.
- Carbon plateGuides your foot throughout your step and propels your foot forward
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubberImproves durability and grip.
- At least 20% of the upper's material is made with recycled polyester
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology