NOOSA TRI 14
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The NOOSA TRI™ 14 shoe remixes archived inspiration with a sock-like fit. It’s formed with a lightweight construction and an efficient ride underfoot.
Bold colors and patterns on the engineered mesh upper are inspired by the early GEL-NOOSA™ styles from the 2000s. Convenient features, like the tongue pull-tabs and toggled laces make the shoes easier to put on. This makes it more practical after exiting the swim stage of a triathlon or getting out the door quicker. With GUIDESOLE® technology underfoot, these shoes help reduce ankle flexion. Its curved design allows you to conserve more energy while experiencing an easy forward roll.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioningProvides lightweight impact absorption.
- GUIDESOLE™ TechnologyThe curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- Engineered mesh upperImproves breathability.
- AHAR® Plus OutsoleStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Solution Dye SocklinerSockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Toggled laces make it easier to personalize the shoe's fit
- Heel pull tabs makes the shoes easier to take on and off