SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 CLAY
The fastest model in the ASICS tennis range, our SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 Clay shoe is all about helping expand your territory on the court. Combining better stability and a more flexible fit, this shoe is a recommended choice for athletes that are looking for quicker accelerations to be ahead of the ball. The SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 Clay model features a PU (polyurethane) application on the upper that helps generate better support, flexibility, and an improved fit. Implementing DYNAWRAP technology into the eyestay, this application helps provide more stability in the forefoot during side-to-side movements. Additionally, the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%. TWISSTRUSS™ technology in the midsole assists players who are regularly moving from the baseline to the net by improving their cutting motions and quick transitions. Providing a faster acceleration period between stops to full-sprints; this shoe is excellent for athletes who want to get to the ball swiftly and have more time to plan their shot with plenty of pace. Recognizing that the first step is usually the most important step during a point, we've designed this shoe to provide better traction in the heel, forefoot and the toe section on clay court surfaces. Combining a responsive cushioning system with a more supportive upper and improved flexibility, the SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 Clay shoe is an excellent choice for tennis athletes looking to expand their territory.
- DYNAWRAP™ TechnologyEnables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform.
- FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel TechnologyASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- TWISTRUSS™ TechnologyImproves quickness,stability and cutting motions.
- ASICSGRIP™ TechnologyASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning systemAttenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Solution Dye SocklinerSockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- Clay court outsole