Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Energy savings are an important component for trail runners traversing across long distances, which is why we applied GUIDESOLE® technology to the TRABUCO MAX™ trail shoe. This trail running shoe provides improved cushioning and traction while allowing runners to cover more terrain with less effort.
GUIDESOLE® technology is a sole construction that consists of a responsive toe spring that's scientifically proven to save energy over the long run. Thanks to the reduced load placed on the limbs from foot-strike to toe-off, this technology gives trail runners more potential to run further since they'll use less energy to cover the same distance.
Traction is a necessary component for running off-road, which is why we have incorporated ASICSGRIP™ technology in the outsole. This rubber compound is functional for providing traction, especially amongst wet and slippery conditions. Incorporated into the ASICSGRIP™ outsole, we applied an uphill and downhill lug pattern for improved agility when navigating varying topography.
We also wanted to provide advanced comfort and cushioning for runners that are out on the trail for hours at a time. Adding 28mm of FLYTEFOAM® technology under the heel and 23mm under the forefoot, this shoe provides excellent cushioning. Because of the high stack height, stones and roots will be better absorbed by the midsole. The combination of a smooth forward rolling motion, improved cushioning, and better traction makes the TRABUCO MAX™ shoe a great training partner for a variety of trail running workouts.
- GUIDESOLE™ TechnologyThe curved sole design and stiff forefoot of our GUIDESOLE™ technology reduce ankle flexion and provide a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency.
- FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning.
- ASICSGRIP™ TechnologyASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.
- Ortholite® SocklinerMoisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC).
- Breathable mesh upper
- Gaiter system
- 3D print upperImproves support.
- Toggled speed lacing system