Need to return an item?
Find out how to return an item you bought on asics.co.uk. Just use the menu below to jump straight to the information you need.
You can return any item bought on asics.co.uk within 30 days of purchase, provided it’s in its original condition. So you’ll need to make sure:
• All tags are still attached to product
• The material must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered
• It’s in its original packaging
Please make sure you include the packing slip and a note to explain the reason you’re returning your product.
To return products you bought at another store, please return it to the store where you bought it.
We reserve the right to change our returns policy at any time.
1. Find the return label included with your order.
2. Follow the instuctions on how to fill in the return form.
3. Attach the return label and drop it off at a postal company.
4. Once we receive the item (this can take up to 14 days) and verified it, we’ll process the refund within 7-10 days. We’ll refund you to the payment method you used when you bought the product and the amount will include the cost of the product and any tax on it.
5. Call us on 0808 234 18 19* for any questions.
Please make sure you include your authorisation form in the box – we cannot accept returns without this.
* Calls from a mobile will be charged. Charges will vary depending on your provider. If you’re calling from a mobile phone in the UK please call 00442035141382.
We can only accept products for return if they were bought in the UK. If you bought them in another country, you’ll need to return them to the country where you bought them.
We currently don’t accept exchanges through asics.co.uk.
If we’ve made an error on your order, please contact us immediately on 0808 234 19 18 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you. Our normal business hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday.