GT-1000 11 GTX
250 g/8.8 oz
Our key focus for the GT-1000™ 11 GTX shoe was to make this style waterproof and breathable. Thanks to its GORE-TEX™ upper, this shoe keeps the elements out when you’re running in wet conditions.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning in the midsole is tuned with a lower density than the previous version. Teamed with GEL™ technology, this combination creates softer landings and smoother transitions.
LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
Style #: 1012B277.003
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- GORE-TEX™ membraneHelps prevent rain and mud from entering the shoe's interior
- Engineered mesh upperImproves breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feel
- External heel counterImproves the overall fit by providing a better foothold and helps increase stability
- LITETRUSS™ TechnologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL™ Technology Cushioning SystemImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ X-30 SocklinerProvides soft step-in comfort