Experience a softer feel underfoot with the GEL-CUMULUS® 25 shoe. This neutral everyday trainer is a versatile choice for various running workouts and distances.
We've updated the midsole with our new PureGEL™ technology and FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. These materials help create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- Engineered jacquard mesh upper helps improve breathability and comfort
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- AHAR® outsole rubber improves durability