GEL-CUMULUS 25 GTX
Experience a softer feel underfoot with the GEL-CUMULUS® 25 GTX shoe. This neutral everyday trainer is a versatile choice for various running workouts and distances.
With an invisible GORE-TEX® paneling on the upper, this shoe helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe’s interior. It's also functional for improving the shoe's fit and making it more breathable.
We've updated the midsole with our PureGEL™ technology and FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. These materials help create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- Invisible GORE-TEX™ membrane features an improved fit, better breathability, and helps prevent rain and snow from entering the shoe's interior
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- AHAR® outsole rubber improves durability
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.