GEL-CUMULUS 25 LITE-SHOW
The GEL-CUMULUS® 25 LITE-SHOW™ shoe features reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions. It also features a warmer and more water-resistant upper to help create a more comfortable cold-weather running experience. This design is a neutral everyday trainer that's versatile for various running workouts and distances.
We've updated the midsole with our new PureGEL™ technology and FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. These materials help create softer landings and a more energized toe-off during your training.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- Engineered jacquard mesh upper helps improve breathability and comfort
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- AHAR® outsole rubber improves durability
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.