The GEL-KINSEI® MAX trainer takes the experience of running on clouds to the next level. It's been redesigned for runners who want every step to feel like it's oozing with softness.
The tooling is modified with our FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning for the midsole's top layer. This helps provide cloud-like comfort while creating an energized feel at toe-off.
A TPU midsole plate is positioned in the center of the midsole to provide a more dynamic toe-off. It also works in tandem with the new rubber foaming and Hybrid GEL® technology to help create smoother underfoot transitions.
- Engineered mesh upper improves airflow to help your feet keep cool
- At least 20% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- TPU propulsion plate helps redirect the runner’s energy forward and create a faster feel
- FF BLAST™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with approx. 24% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort
- Hybrid GEL® Technology a hybrid version of our conventional GEL® technology. It's created with a foam center to help reduce weight while maintaining cushioning performance and impact absorption
- E.V.A sockliner offers soft step-in comfort
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- Strategic outsole engineering improves grip and durability
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.