Men's Sportstyle Shoes
As low as $220.00
The GEL-NIMBUS® 9 sneaker was initially designed as a distance trainer for neutral and supinated runners.
First released in 2007, this shoe resurfaces with original materials and key accent details. Its industrial look from the Y2K era is also offset with bold contrast and colour blocking.
In this era of our performance footwear, we shifted towards a more segmented midsole design. With GEL® technology inserts in the heel and forefoot, this tooling helped create better cushioning and a more stable step.
- Mid-2000s aesthetics are represented through the upper’s layered mesh and synthetic leather panelling
- Designed with original materials and accent details
- GEL® technology inserts are placed in the heel and forefoot for advanced cushioning
- Approx. 50% of the upper's main material is designed with leather that's rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- At least 20% of the upper's main material is made with recycled leather