Our approach for the GT-1000® 12 shoe was to modernize the shape and make it more comfortable. It's designed for an active lifestyle and is functional for running or wearing it to the gym.
The shoe is reimagined with a soft mesh upper, a new heel shape, and a more comfortable sockliner. These features are also met with a tongue wing construction that helps provide a more supportive fit.
LITETRUSS™ technology is placed on the midsole’s inside angle to reduce pronation. It helps produce a more supportive stride while keeping overpronation at bay.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability and wraps the foot with a soft feel
- Tongue wing construction helps create a more supportive fit
- External back counter improves the fit and helps increase stability
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Rearfoot GEL® technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Weight: 8.3oz/235g
- Stack: Heel: 31.5mm, Forefoot: 23.5mm
- Drop: 8mm