GT-2000 12 GTX
The GT-2000® 12 GTX shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. Thanks to the GORE-TEX™ upper, it's engineered to help your feet keep dry in wet conditions.
The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL® technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot.
Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced cushioning and comfort throughout the duration of your run. As a result, you'll experience a silky-smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
- GORE-TEX™ upper helps keep your feet dry in wet conditions
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced stability and next-level comfort
- Rearfoot PureGEL® technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning helps provide lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner helps provide soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including the yarns, glues, or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.