GT-2000 12 LITE-SHOW
The GT-2000® 12 LITE-SHOW™ shoe features reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions. It also includes a warmer and more water-resistant upper to help create a more comfortable cold-weather running experience.
The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL™ technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot.
Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ consists of wider basenets and an increased heel bevel and forefoot flare. As a result, you'll experience a silky-smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced stability for a smoother stride
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability
- AHAR® LO-HRD outsole material helps improve resistance against wear
- Reflective details are designed to help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.