GT-2000 12 TR
The GT-2000® 12 TR shoe from the NATURE BATHING Collection is inspired by a forest's calming colour palette. It's a versatile trainer for when your run takes you from the road to easy trails.
The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL™ technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot.
Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ consists of wider basenets and an increased heel bevel and forefoot flare. As a result, you'll experience a silky-smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
Lastly, the outsole's hybrid tread pattern make this shoe functional for running on both road and trail surfaces.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide advanced stability for a smoother stride
- Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning helps provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner helps provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability
- AHAR® LO-HRD outsole material helps improve resistance against wear
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility in low-light settings
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Trail specific outsole pattern