The new and improved flagship shoe from ASICS introduces gender specific technology.
Named after the Latin term for the Nimbus cloud formation, this flagship shoe has become synonymous for comfort by runners’ of all abilities for over 20 years. The 23rd edition of our neutral long-distance running shoe, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 23 is now available!
With each new release better than the last, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 23 takes comfort to a new level with the introduction of gender-specific features designed to provide tailored support. Designed to enhance both performance and protection, not only does the new shoe improve impact absorption over the long run, but also stability. The result – absolute comfort tailored for all.
Key features include:
- New 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™: the technology under the heel helps the runner to engage with the foam better while providing a softer feel underfoot.
- Long-run impact absorption through GEL™ technology that activates at foot strike
- Softer engineered mesh design upper ensures flexibility, comfort and breathability
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology in the midsole offers lightweight and superior cushioning
Additional gender-specific features include:
- The gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ technology in the forefoot helps female runners appropriately engage the midsole.
- The forefoot outsole flex grooves are different between the men’s and women’s version to help runners engage with the midsole appropriately and generate a smoother transition.
- TRUSSTIC™ device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition
- PLUS 3™ Midsole technology adds 3mm of height to the heel of female runners