FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the right shoe to start road running?
Depending on your pronation level, there are a few choices for running beginners:
- Neutral runners: GEL-CUMULUS
- Overpronators: GT-1000
- Server overpronators: GEL-FOUNDATION
See our guide to choosing your first running shoes
What is the right shoe for experienced road runners?
Depending on your pronation level, there are a few choices for people who run 2-3 times a week and are looking to move on from their beginner shoes.
- Neutral runners: GEL-NIMBUS
- Overpronators: GT-2000
- Server overpronators: GEL-FORTITUDE
What is the right shoe for elite road runners?
Professional athletes rely on ASICS running shoes at some of the biggest races in the world.
Here are the top-of-the-range shoes that they go for:
- Neutral runners: GEL-KINSEI
- Overpronators: GEL-KAYANO
- Server overpronators: GEL-FORTE
What is pronation?
- Pronation describes the way your foot rolls inward as your foot lands on the ground.
- Underpronation: your foot doesn’t roll inward enough and the ground impact is transferred up your lower leg
- Neutral pronation: your foot rolls inwards the ideal amount for an efficient and safe push off
- Overpronation: your foot rolls inwards too much and as you move forward all your body weight is on the inside of your foot
Don’t know your pronation level? See our guide.
How will my ASICS shoes wear down?
Like any product used regularly, your shoes will wear down. How quickly depends on your body weight, foot type and mileage. They may wear down faster if you:
- run on the road at all times
We recommend changing your running shoes between 600 and 800 km.
How do I clean running shoes?
Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash them separately Get mud and grit off the shoe by hand Let your shoes dry naturally – don’t put them on the radiator Get more shoe cleaning advice.
Why do we use RFID technology in some of our products?
ASICS applies RFID tags to some products for operational efficiency and product management. The RFID tags do not carry or store any personal data which could identify individual customers to us. We only store product code on the RFID tag. This information is not linked to a customer, or to customer transaction.
Questions related to OneASICS:
What is the OneASICS™ Loyalty Program?
The OneASICS™Loyalty Program is a points-based loyalty program for customers of ASICS. As a valued member, you get first access to exclusive benefits designed to keep you moving.
Find out more about the benefits of the OneASICS program here
How do I register for the OneASICS™ Loyalty Program?
Create a free account by going to the registration page here. If you have an existing account with ASICS or the Runkeeper™ app, make sure to use the same email address and password. You’ll have one account to access each ASICS brand.
What are the perks of signing up?
1. Accumulate OneASICS™ Points as you spend
2. Redeem OneASICS™ Points as $ off your next purchase
3. Receive 20% on your birthday
4. Enjoy 15% off your first order
5. Free shipping on all purchases
6. Early access to sales
7. Special Events and Offers
How do I earn points?
Every Baht spent online in Thailand will gift you 1 Point (excluding shipping fees).
How do I view my points?
Your personal OneASICS™ Points will be reflected in your OneASICS™ Loyalty Overview once you’ve logged in.
Is OneASICS™ Loyalty Program membership free?
Yes! Just by signing up with your email address, you can start to earn points and enjoy members-only privileges, access to offers, special events and more.
What are the different tiers and how do I reach them?
There are three different tiers – Premier, Premium and Prestige.
- Premier: Simply sign up for a OneASICS™ account, no spending is required
- Premium: Spend an accumulated amount of 10,000 THB in your tier cycle
- Prestige: Spend an accumulated amount of 25,000THB in your tier cycle
When does my tier cycle start and end?
Your tier cycle starts when you join the loyalty program and goes on for 12 months unless your current tier is upgraded. If upgraded, the new tier cycle will get extended for 12 months, ending after 12 months from the date of upgrade. The tier end date is also known as your tier expiry date.
E.g. I joined the loyalty program on 1 Jan 2023 and got upgraded to Premium on 20 Mar 2023.
- Original tier cycle: 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023 (12 months or 365 days)
- New tier cycle after upgrade: 20 Mar 2023 to 19 Mar 2024 (12 months or 365 days; assuming no further tier upgrades in this period)
How do I delete my OneASICS™ account?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How can I pay?
Once you've added an item to your cart, you can:
- Click on 'View cart'
- Click on 'Proceed to checkout'
- Choose whether you want to log in or pay without logging in
- Enter your delivery details
- Enter your payment details
- Review and pay
- Receive a confirmation email
What payment methods do ASICS accept?
- Online Banking
Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, your card details are absolutely secure. In the checkout area you’ll see a padlock on the address bar, showing this is a secure area.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.
Do I need to create an account before ordering?
You have the option to place an order as a guest or with an account creation. Account creation is highly recommended. It can save you time during checkout as it saves your address and billing details for future purchases.
When will I get an order confirmation?
Upon placing an order successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email. In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, you will receive an order cancellation email for the item(s) we are unable to fulfil.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. As a result, orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they are placed.
Can I place a bulk order?
If you would like to place a bulk order, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
Why was my order cancelled?
In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, below are some possible scenarios that may dicate our cancellation initiation:
- Stocks availability issues: This could be due to the product(s) being our of stock before we could process your order
- Payment issues: This could be because your payment did not go through successfully
- Delivery address issues: This could be due to an incorrect address entered or incomplete delivery address
I did not receive an invoice with my order, how do i go about getting it?
Please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
I am a tourist visiting Thailand, am I eligible for VAT refund?
We are not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme for online orders and we will not be able to process an VAT refunds.
See our full shipping information
See our full return information
How do I use a promotion code?
If you have an ASICS promotion code, you can enter it while viewing your shopping cart.
1. Click the "View Cart" button
2. Locate the promotion code box just below "Order Summary"
3. Enter the promo code in the box. Please note that the promo code is code sensitive
4. Click "Apply"
The promotion code discount will be reflected in the "Total" amount.
If you are having issues with the promotion code, review the terms and conditions to ensure the promotion code can be applied to the specific product(s) you are purchasing. Otherwise, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
Are promotion codes valid for Click & Collect orders?
Yes, the price you pay for products online is the final price you pay when you collect your products from the store, unless the promotion code has specific exclusion clauses.
How do I apply for a sponsorship?
Please email your sponsorship queries to Customer Care on email@example.com