Sr. FP&A Specialist EMEA Business Control Onitsuka TigerApply Now
The Sr. FP&A Specialist EMEA Business Control is responsible for supporting Onitsuka Tiger EMEA business's budget and forecasting processes. Draws up the financial reporting and provides business/variance analysis to support the periodic business performance review (store sales performance etc.) and operative decision process. This position’s solid line report will be the CEO and GM of Onitsuka Tiger EMEA in Europe. The dotted line report will be Onitsuka Tiger HQ Global Head of Business Management in Japan.
Our perfect fit
An astute analyst and seasoned FP&A and Business Control Specialist who takes pro-actively the lead on planning and forecasting, enhancing financial processes and templates across the Onitsuka Tiger EMEA region in close collaboration with the GM and CEO of Onitsuka Tiger EMEA and helping to develop pioneering new tools and technologies to simplify and align our systems with Japan HQ. You like to work both operationally and strategically and help the business grow.
How you’ll help us
We’re looking for someone who manages stakeholders at all levels of our diverse brand. A proven problem-solver with a ‘first-time-right’ mentality, your ability to deal with multiple business functions and manage simultaneous projects will allow you to lead by example. Flexible and stress-resistant, you’ll be able to set priorities in an ever-changing environment while striving to drive efficiencies at every turn – from planning to costing, forecasting to reporting.
Reporting to the General Manager EMEA, Filip, you’ll:
- Draw up and manage the yearly budget, such as Sales Revenue, Returns, Inventory, COGS, Expenses, and PL.
- Manage Business Performance tasks such as Progress Management, Data Analysis, Proposals, and Reporting of Sales Revenue, Returns, Inventory, COGS, Expenses, and PL.
- Optimise financial and business information, and develop and prepare local management reports to support business decision-making.
- Lead Onitsuka Tiger EMEA monthly close process with the accounting team and supported financial analysis and reporting.
- Generate monthly business review package and manage OHQ finance expectations through deliverables.
- Analyse monthly and quarterly P&L, Profit Contribution, and all kinds of reports and discuss the deviation from the budget with relevant business managers; discuss/monitor action plans to overcome negative deviations.
- Being the local planning Coordinator and responsible for the local internal planning calendar (budget, forecast, mid-term financial plan).
- Support the Business during the planning process with tool support, reviewing and questioning planning results.
- Frequent communication with business functions to drive the strategy forward and achieve the target planned.
- Periodic forecasting and concrete gap analysis compared to actual results to meet the bottom line finalized.
- Manage the inventory and order figures from a financial perspective based on business performance.
- By collaborating with stakeholders, draw up the P&L of both new store openings and store closures.
- Cope with internal audit tasks.
- Ensure compliance with local Dutch and EMEA laws and regulations related to finance and accounting, including tax compliance and financial reporting requirements.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners, including auditors and tax advisors.
- Actively communicate with Japan HQ on ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re adaptable. You learn and grow, responding well to a start-up environment.
- You’re budget-minded. Forecasting and reporting come as second nature.
- You’re a strong analyst. You can turn data into tangible change.
- You can delegate and multi-task. A changing work environment is a challenge, not a problem.
- You’re highly trustworthy. You respect confidentiality and high ethical standards.
More about you
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in an accounting or controlling team of a multinational B2C, international retail, fashion, or cosmetic company or an EMEA start-up company
- Strong understanding and track record of finance and accounting principles and practices.
- Experience in a global organization and familiarity with EMEA accounting standards
- Track record of working within complex budget processes
- Experience and know-how within reporting suites like BPC, SAC, and SAP
- Respectful communicator, good listener, strong advisor, service-driven, and financial leader where needed
- Excellent in English in word and writing
How we’ll help you
Your well-being is our top priority. That’s why we’ll provide you with these resources.
- Calm app. Unlimited access to help develop your mental fitness through sleep, mindfulness, and meditation.
- Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
- Employee wellness program. Free mindfulness, online yoga, Bootcamp, and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological assistance and meditation classes.
- Work remotely: 50% from home, 50% from the EMEA HQ office in The Netherlands, Hoofddorp. Plus, the flexibility to plan your travel agenda, such as visiting the London store office.
Onitsuka Tiger creates sports-inspired fashion to pursue ultimate comfort and innovative design. The style symbolizes our respect for our heritage and our admiration for refined and contemporary creative styles. Innovative technologies in our products lie where the eyes cannot see. Our full line of products is one of a kind from head to toe. They come to life through craftsmanship that obsesses over quality and detail. We answer the cravings of those seeking a “new luxury” by introducing them to an entirely new value system.
Onitsuka Tiger is a high fashion brand with a growing European community, part of ASICS Corporation, using ASICS EMEA Shared Service Centre. You’ll join a company that creates an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism.
We look forward to receiving your application online – send your CV and motivation letter via our career page.