Tips for Getting the Right Size
• When did you last have your foot measured? Feet change over time based on factors like ageing, pregnancy, weight, and injury. Visit a Running Expert specialist running store to have a foot measurement or reference our guide for how to measure.
• Because feet swell with heat and activity, it’s better to measure your feet at the end of the day.
• Does the sockliner of the shoe match the shape of your foot? Remove the insert and stand on it to check. Be sure your toes and sides of your feet don’t extend over the sides of the sockliner.
• When trying a pair on, lace the shoes up snug but not too tightly - you should still be able to fit a finger under the knot.
• How much space is at the end? Generally there should be about a thumb width between the front of the shoe and your longest toe.
• Factor in your socks. The thickness of your sock can play a significant role in the fit of your shoes, try and wear your usual running socks.
• If you have one foot that is bigger base the fit on your biggest foot.