To find out how to return an item you bought on asics.com/my/en-my, just use the menu below to jump straight to the information you need.
- If you bought a product outside of Malaysia
- If you received defective or wrong product
WHEN YOU CAN RETURN AN ITEM
• For any reason you are not satisfied, you can return your items with original tags intact and in their original packaging. Applies to all except sale items, socks, and inner-wear products.
• All purchases in asics.com/my/en-my have a 14 days return policy from the date of receiving your ordered goods. Please make sure that:
1. All tags are still attached
2. The product is unworn, unwashed and unaltered
3. It's in its original packaging
• Only online orders purchased on asics.com/my/en-my with Home Delivery as the delivery option can be returned via this process
• Please note that an online return request form has to be raised in order to process your return
• Please ensure you include the return form together with your return parcel
• If the return form is misplaced, please contact Customer Service for a copy of it
• Items that do not meet the above criteria will not be refunded
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCTS
1. Submit your return request online via My Account
2. ASICS Customer Service team will contact you to arrange for a pick up of the item(s) to be returned.
3. Before the pick up, fill up the return form with the item(s) to be returned, the return quantity and reason code. Insert the return form and item(s) into the original packaging and seal the packaging. Wait for the pick up as arranged.
4. Once we have received the item(s) (this can take up to 3 working days) and have verified it, we will process the refund within 3 working days. We will process the refund to the payment method used on the original purchase and the amount will include the cost of the product and any tax applied. However, refund times are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties and your bank or credit card company may require additional period of time to process your refund and for the refund to be reflected in your account. We therefore require you to allow us at least 14 working days in total to receive and process your returns.
IF YOU BOUGHT A PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA
We can only accept products for return if they were bought in Malaysia. If you made your purchase in another country, you’ll need to return them to the country where you bought them.
We currently don’t accept exchanges through asics.com/my/en-my. We only refund orders that meet our return policy (explained above).
NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND FOR SALE ITEMS
Please note that sales items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
EXCHANGE/REFUND FOR PRODUCTS NOT PURCHASED FROM ASICS
To exchange/refund products that were not purchased from an ASICS store, please return the product to the retail location where it was purchased.
For purchases made online, only returns are allowed.
IF YOU RECEIVED DEFECTIVE OR WRONG PRODUCTS
A defective product is deﬁned as a product that:
(i) is unﬁt for its intended purposes due to manufacturing or design ﬂaws
(ii) has been damaged in the store prior to purchase
(iii) does not comply with advertising or labelling statements made about the product.
When you return a product to ASICS claiming a defect, the product goes through a structured quality testing. Defects as a result of normal wear and tear, inexpert use, misuse, use contrary to ASICS’ instructions, carelessness, accident, failure to comply with maintenance instructions and/or normal maintenance, for purposes other than normal use are not covered by ASICS’ guarantee obligations and are not eligible for refund, replacement or repair.
If you have received defective or wrong products, please contact our Customer Care at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you. Our normal business hours are 09:00 to 17:00 GMT +8, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
If you made an order using guest checkout, please contact our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASICS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to make adjustments to the exchange/refund policy from time to time.