What is the right shoe to start road running?
Depending on your pronation level, there are a few choices for running beginners:
- Neutral runners: GEL-CUMULUS
- Overpronators: GT-1000
- Severe overpronators: GEL-FOUNDATION
See our guide (link to Pronation Guide) to choosing your first running shoes
What is the right shoe for experienced road runners?
Depending on your pronation level, there are a few choices for people who run 2-3 times a week and are looking to move on from their beginner shoes.
- Neutral runners: GEL-NIMBUS
- Overpronators: GT-2000
- Server overpronators: GEL-FORTITUDE
What is the right shoe for elite road runners?
Professional athletes rely on ASICS running shoes at some of the biggest races in the world. Here are the top-of-the-range shoes that they go for:
- Neutral runners: GEL-KINSEI
- Overpronators: GEL-KAYANO
- Severe overpronators: GEL-FORTE
What is pronation?
- Pronation describes the way your foot rolls inward as your foot lands on the ground.
- Underpronation: your foot doesn’t roll inward enough and the ground impact is transferred up your lower leg
- Neutral pronation: your foot rolls inwards the ideal amount for an efficient and safe push off
- Overpronation: your foot rolls inwards too much and as you move forward all your body weight is on the inside of your foot
How will my ASICS shoes wear down?
Like any product used regularly, your shoes will wear down. How quickly depends on your body weight, foot type and mileage. They may wear down faster if you:
- Run on the road at all times
We recommend changing your running shoes between 600 and 800 km.
How do I clean running shoes?
Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash them separately Get mud and grit off the shoe by hand Let your shoes dry naturally – don’t put them on the radiator Get more shoe cleaning advice.
Why do we use RFID technology in some of our products?
ASICS applies RFID tags to some products for operational efficiency and product management. The RFID tags do not carry or store any personal data which could identify individual customers to us. We only store product specific information such as the product code on the RFID tag. This information is not linked to a customer, or to customer transactions.
How do I register for an ASICS ID?
- Click on 'My Account' on top right of the page
- Click on the link to create your ASICS ID
- Fill the required fields and click on "Register"
How do I delete my account?
- If you need to delete your account, please contact our Customer Care.
How can I pay?
Once you've added an item to your cart, you can:
- Click on ‘View cart’
- Click on ‘Proceed to checkout’
- Choose whether you want to log in or pay without logging in
- Enter your delivery details
- Enter your payment details
- Review and pay
- Receive a confirmation email
What payment methods do ASICS accept?
- Online Banking
- Credit Card
Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, your card details are absolutely secure. In the checkout area you’ll see a padlock on the address bar, showing this is a secure area.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.
Do I need to create an account before ordering?
You have the option to place an order as a guest or with an account creation. Account creation is highly recommended. It can save you time during checkout as it saves your address and billing details for future purchases.
When will I get an order confirmation?
Upon placing an order successfully, you will receive an order confirmation email. In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, you will receive an order cancellation email for the item(s) we are unable to fulfill.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. As a result, orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they are placed.
Can I place a bulk order?
If you would like to place a bulk order, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
Why was my order cancelled?
In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, below are some possible scenarios that may dictate our cancellation initiation:
- Stock availability issues: This could be due to the product(s) being out of stock before we could process your order.
- Payment issues: This could be because your payment did not go through successfully.
- Delivery address issues: This could be die to an incorrect address entered or incomplete delivery address.
I did not receive an invoice with my order, how do I go about getting it?
Please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
For assistance with product sizing, please refer to our various guides below:
See our full shipping information
See our full return information
How do I use a promotion code?
If you have an ASICS promotion code, you can enter it while viewing your shopping cart.
1. Go to the shopping cart page.
2. Locate the promotion code box just below "Order Summary" column.
3. Enter the promotion code in the box. Please note that the promotion code is case sensitive.
4. Click "Apply"
The promotion code discount will be reflected in the "Total" amount.
If you are having issues with the promotion code, review the terms and conditions to ensure the promotion code can be applied to the specific product(s) you are purchasing. Otherwise, please contact our Customer Care for assistance.
How do I apply for a sponsorship?
Please email your sponsorship queries to
There are fraudulent/misleading offers in the market designed to trick individuals into making payments. These fraudulent offers may include but are not limited to fake websites, social media channels, invoices, products and others.
ASICS.COM is the only official and true domain for ASICS and any websites with other domains are fake. If you suspect that you have come across a fraudulent offer, please reach out to us with details at email@example.com