FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Learn more about ASICS products, payment methods and MY ASICS. Plus, see our size guides, delivery options and return policy.
What is the right shoe to start road running?
Depending on your pronation level, there are a few choices for running beginners:
- Neutral runners: GEL-CUMULUS
- Overpronators: GT-1000
- Server overpronators: GEL-FOUNDATION
See our guide to choosing your first running shoes.
What is the right shoe for experienced road runners?
Depending on your pronation level, there are a few choices for people who run 2-3 times a week and are looking to move on from their beginner shoes.
- Neutral runners: GEL-NIMBUS
- Overpronators: GT-2000
- Server overpronators: GEL-FORTITUDE
What is the right shoe for elite road runners?
Professional athletes rely on ASICS running shoes at some of the biggest races in the world.
Here are the top-of-the-range shoes that they go for:
- Neutral runners: GEL-NIMBUS
- Overpronators: GT-2000
- Server overpronators: GEL-FORTE
What is pronation?
- Pronation describes the way your foot rolls inward as your foot lands on the ground.
- Underpronation: your foot doesn’t roll inward enough and the ground impact is transferred up your lower leg
- Neutral pronation: your foot rolls inwards the ideal amount for an efficient and safe push off
- Overpronation: your foot rolls inwards too much and as you move forward all your body weight is on the inside of your foot
How will my ASICS shoes wear down?
Like any product used regularly, your shoes will wear down. How quickly depends on your body weight, foot type and mileage. They may wear down faster if you:
- run on the road at all times
We recommend changing your running shoes between 600 and 800 km.
How do I clean running shoes?
Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash them separately Get mud and grit off the shoe by hand Let your shoes dry naturally – don’t put them on the radiator Get more shoe cleaning advice.
How do I register for an ASICS ID?
- Click on 'My Account' on top right of the page
- Click on the link to create your ASICS ID
- Fill the required fields and click on "Register"
How do I delete my account?
If you need to delete your account, please contact our Customer Care on email@example.com.
How can I pay?
Once you've added an item to your cart, you can:
- Click on 'View cart'
- Click on 'Proceed to checkout'
- Choose whether you want to log in or pay without logging in
- Enter your delivery details
- Enter your payment details
- Review and pay
- Receive a confirmation email
What payment methods do ASICS accept?
- American Express
Are my credit card details secure?
Yes, your card details are absolutely secure. In the checkout area you'll see a green padlock on the address bar, showing this is a secure area.
And our site has the VeriSign Secured logo showing we have SSL certification (TBC).
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.
Do I need to create an account before ordering?
You have the option to place an order as a guest or with an account creation. Account creation is highly recommended. It can save you time during checkout as it saves your address and billing details for future purchases.
When will I get an order confirmation?
Upon placing an order successfully, you will receive a successful order placement email. After which, it generally takes about 1 working day for us to confirm your order and you will receive an order confirmation email after. In the event we need to do additional inventory checks, it may take slightly longer.
If you have not received an order confirmation after 2 working days, you may also wish to check your spam/junk box as it may be filtered yb your email provider. There may be possibility that there is an error in the email addresses provided as well. Otherwise, please contact our Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Our goal is to get your order shipped as soon as possible. As a result, orders cannot be cancelled or modified once they are placed.
Can I place a bulk order?
If you would like to place a bulk order, please contact our Customer Care on email@example.com for assistance.
Why was my order cancelled?
In the rare circumstance that we may need to cancel your order, below are some possible scenarios that may dicate our cancellation initiation:
- Stocks availability issues: This could be due to the product(s) being our of stock before we could process your order
- Payment issues: This could be because your payment did not go through successfully
- Delivery address issues: This could be due to an incorrect address entered or incomplete delivery address
I did not receive an invoice with my order, how do i go about getting it?
Please contact our Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
I am a tourist visiting Singapore, am I eligible for GST refund?
We are not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme for online orders and we will not be able to process an GST refunds.
See our full shipping information
See our full return information
How do I use a promotion code?
If you have an ASICS promotion code, you can enter it while viewing your shopping cart.
1. Click the "View Cart" button
2. Locate the promotion code box just below "Order Summary"
3. Enter the promo code in the box. Please note that the promo code is code sensitive
4. Click "Apply"
The promotion code discount will be reflected in the "Total" amount.
If you are having issues with the promotion code, review the terms and conditions to ensure the code can be applied to the specific product(s) you are purchasing. Otherwise, please contact our Customer Care on email@example.com for assistance.
Are promotion codes valid for Click & Collect orders?
Yes, the price you pay for products online is the final price you pay when you collect your products from the store.
How do I apply for a sponsorship?
Please email your sponsorship queries to Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.