217 g/7.7 oz
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The GEL-EXCITE™ 9 shoe is a comfortable trainer for the casual fitness runner.
Thanks to its engineered jacquard mesh upper, this material increases airflow while creating a softer feel against your foot.
A combination of AMPLIFOAM™ cushioning and GEL® technology are placed in the midsole. These features provide better impact absorption with a more forgiving landing at footstrike.
Style #: 1012B182.700
- Engineered jacquard mesh upperCreates a softer feel against the foot while improving breathability.
- AMPLIFOAM™ cushioningImproves durability and creates a more flexible feel at footstrike.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- Ortholite® SocklinerMoisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC).
- Guidance Line®Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.