261 g/9.2 oz
Designed For Neutral Overpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
Considered InjuriesShin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
Designed for a lightweight ride, the GEL-KAYANO® 25 women's running shoe guarantees maximum comfort and stability. FLYTEFOAM® technology employs organic super fibers that resist compression, providing enduring bounce on even the longest runs. The signature GEL® technology minimizes impact and protects your joints. Seamless materials and construction techniques keep runners free from uncomfortable pressure points or chafing, while carefully dispersed eyelets allow for more even pressure distribution over the lacing, to give a custom-fit feel. The shoe's sleek design features an internal elastic sleeve that fits snugly around your foot like a sock, with a knit upper inspired by the belt of a traditional Japanese kimono. These shoes will give you the energy and stability you need to run further every time. Weight: 9.81 oz. Heel Height: 24mm Forefoot Height: 11mm
Style #: 1012A026.002
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support SystemThis evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) TechnologyASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line® Midsole TechnologyVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ TechnologyThis Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite® X-40 SocklinerThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of O2 Partners LLC.)
- SpevaFoam™ 45 LastingEmploys 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- AHAR® Plus OutsoleStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Gender-specific cushioningWomen's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Plus 3® Midsole Technology3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- FLYTEFOAM® Propel TechnologyASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- FLYTEFOAM® Lyte TechnologyASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- FluidRide® MidsoleASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- FluidFit® UpperASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Heel Clutching System™ TechnologyExoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning SystemAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.