250 g/8.8 oz
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The GEL-VENTURE® 9 shoe has been modified to provide better cushioning. Its materials have been strategically designed for when you're shifting from the outdoors to city streets.
The midsole has been modified with AMPLIFOAM™ cushioning and a higher stack height. When combined with the rearfoot GEL® technology, these features help create a softer and more comfortable feel underfoot.
Meanwhile, the outsole features an advanced traction pattern that's functional for the road and trail surfaces.
Style #: 1012B313.001
- Mesh upperImproves breathability
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Rearfoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- AMPLIFOAM™ cushioningImproves cushioning
- Trail-specific outsole patternImproves grip on various surfaces