165 g/5.8 oz
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The METASPEED™ Sky racing shoe moves you towards a sound mind and a new personal best. It's designed to help you go faster by extending your stride length. Stride-style runners take a longer stride once they start increasing their speed, but their cadence primarily remains consistent. Thanks to an energetic midsole foam and a propulsive carbon plate, runners wearing these shoes will be able to conserve more energy while maintaining their pace at the later stages of the race.?
Style #: 1012B069.800
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Engineered Mesh UpperMulti-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- FLYTEFOAM BLAST TURBO™Cushioning that improves compression and creates a responsive feel underfoot.
- FF BLAST TURBO™ cushioning improves compression and creates a responsive feel underfoot
- Curved Sole DesignHelps runners conserver more energy in each step.
- Carbon PlateGuides your foot throughout your step and propels your foot forward.
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber improves durability and grip
- ASICSGRIP™ TechnologyASICS proprietary outsole rubber provides high grip on various terrain, without compromising durability.