Add to cart options
Designed For Neutral Underpronation
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
Foot TypeHigh arches
Push OffThe pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
Considered InjuriesPlantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle strain.
How your foot contacts the groundThe outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
The GEL-NIMBUS® 25 shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds. This neutral trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience.
A soft knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit tongue construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel.
The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By adding more FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and using our new PureGEL™ technology, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience.
- Engineered knit upperWraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technologyHelps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ ECO PLUS technologyCushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 socklinerImproves step-in comfort
- Reflective detailsDesigned to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubberImproves durability