239 g/8.4 oz
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
Considered InjuriesLess likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
The SUPERBLAST™ shoe is the newest hero of the BLAST series. It creates a lightweight and responsive ride that makes it functional for long runs, tempo runs, and everything in between.This shoe's upper construction features an asymmetric mesh design. It features different colors on the medial and lateral angles of the shoe for visual interest.The midsole features a combination of FF BLAST™ PLUS and FF BLAST™ TURBO cushioning. Also used in our METASPEED™ racing models, this foam helps creates one of the lightest and bounciest running experiences.
Style #: 1013A127.301
- Jacquard woven upper materialImproves airflow to help your feet keep cool.
- The heel stabilizerHelps support the foot and create a more balanced stride.
- Gusseted tongue wing fit systemImproves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding.
- FF BLAST TURBO™ cushioningImproves compression and creates a responsive feel underfoot.
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioningProvides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound.
- Trampoline-inspired outsole designProvides a more responsive bounce back.
- AHARPLUS™ outsole rubberImproves the outsole durability.
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology.
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light settings.