You May Also Like
The METASPEED™ EDGE+ racing shoes are designed for athletes looking for extreme energy return and lightness to help reach a new PB. The energy is directed in a vertical and forward direction to fit the running style of the cadence runner.
The upper uses a lightweight MOTION WRAP material offering advanced breathability, comfort and fit. This updated model allows for a more accommodating toe-splay and better midfoot hold.
The Full length carbon plate together with FF BLAST TURBO foam, ASICS lightest and bounciest midsole material, will enable runners to conserve more energy while maintaining their pace at the later stages of the race. The carbon plate is positioned lower and more curved in the METASPEED EDGE+ for more forward propulsion.
The midsole stack height is 31mm rear to 23mm in the forefoot, giving a 8mm heel to toe drop.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Jacquard mesh upper improves breathability
- FF BLAST™ TURBO cushioning improves compression and creates a responsive feel underfoot
- Curved sole design helps runners conserve more energy in each step
- Carbon plate guides your foot throughout your step and propels your foot forward
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole rubber improves durability and grip
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 165ms
- reviews, product