GEL-CUMULUS 24 (2E WIDE)
You May Also Like
Running, Road Running
286 g/10.1 oz
The GEL-CUMULUS™ 24 (Wide) shoe is a versatile everyday trainer for various runners covering different distances. From the upper to the foam underfoot, this shoe feels softer and more responsive.
To improve comfort, the upper features an improved heel fit. Meanwhile, the engineered mesh improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout your run.
This smooth distance trainer is also updated with our FF BLAST™ cushioning. It keeps the shoe lightweight while creating a softer touchdown and a more energised toe-off.
Style #: 1011B365.003
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- FF BLAST™ cushioning creates lightweight impact absorption and a responsive energy return
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- Gender-specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses different compression rates
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort
- Full-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Wide fit