In Store Terms of Sale
CONDITIONS OF SALE – ASICS OCEANIA PTY. LTD.
Australian Consumer Law does NOT require a retailer to provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind reasons.
ASICS Oceania, however, is pleased to provide the following:
- You may return your purchase 10 days from purchase date.
- The product must be in new condition; including all boxes / tags.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt must be produced.
- You have the option of exchange, credit note or refund to the original payment method.
Australian Consumer Law provides consumers with guarantees. These guarantees provide consumers with protection so as to ensure a product:
- Is fit for use.
- Is of acceptable quality.
- Is free of manufacturing and or design defects.
Our staff are trained on the features and benefits of ASICS products. Where we have made a recommendation and fitted you for the product; we will stand behind this.
Where you have picked a product and our staff have NOT fit you, then you are responsible for the choice of the product and the use you put it to.
Faulty claims happen now and then. We will try and resolve it in-store but may need to send to our claims department in Eastern Creek, NSW for confirmation.
Where the fault is major, you can decide if you want the product repaired, returned or replaced. Where the fault is minor, we can repair, replace or refund at our discretion.
INFORMATION FOR RE-SELLERS
This ASICS store supplies product to end consumers, not to retailers or resellers selling to the end consumer. Please call ASICS 02 9853 2300 for information on applying for a wholesale supply account.
ASICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT CUSTOMERS TO THE PURCHASE OF 1 unit per customer.