Terms And Conditions
- 20% off Apparel Promotion
- Kids Sock Pack Promotion
- Gold Coast Tri Apparel Offer
- Gold Coast Tri Facebook Promotion
- ASICS Marathon Collection Competition
20% Off Apparel
Conditions apply. Available online only at asics.com.au to Australian residents living within mainland Australia and Tasmania. Available only to Newsletter Signup User. Offer valid from 13/04/17 to 13/05/17 or while stocks last. Promotion code must be entered at cart for discount to apply (promotion code sent in email). Not in conjunction with any other offer. asics.com.au reserves the right to extend or end offer periods without notice. For full terms & conditions go to asics.com.au/terms-of-sale
Spend $100 or more on Kids Shoes get free 2 pair Sock Pack
Conditions apply. Available online only at asics.com.au to Australian residents living within mainland Australia and Tasmania. Available only to Newsletter Signup User. Offer valid from 13/04/17 to 27/04/17 or while stocks last. No promotion code needs to be entered at cart for 2 Free Sock pack to be applied to order. Colours of Kids Sock Pack are Lilac and Grey. Not in conjunction with any other offer. asics.com.au reserves the right to extend or end offer periods without notice. For full terms & conditions go to asics.com.au/terms-of-sale
Gold Coast Tri Apparel Offer
Conditions apply. Available online only at asics.com.au to Australian residents living within mainland Australia and Tasmania. Available only to [GCT Early Bird Registrants]. Offer valid from [07/04/17] to [07/06/17] or while stocks last. Promotion code "GCTRI17" must be entered at cart for 20% off discount to apply. Not in conjunction with any other offer. asics.com.au reserves the right to extend or end offer periods without notice.
Gold Coast Tri Facebook Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd of 10 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ABN: 59 003 091 389.
3. Entry is only available to Australian Residents.
4. If entrants have not yet reached the legal age for a Facebook Account (13 years), entrants must have their parent or guardians enter on behalf of them through their Facebook Account. Entrants must have parent or guardian’s permissions to enter this promotion.
5. Employees and their immediate families of ASICS and their partners, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
6. The promotion commences on Monday 3/04/17 at 12:25pm (AEST) and concludes on Friday 7/04/17 at 23:59 (AEST) (Promotional Period). The promotion is an ASICS Oceania competition posted on its partner, IRONMAN, Facebook page; Multi Sport Festival (https://www.facebook.com/MultiSportTri/). The competition post will be published on the 3/04/17 at 12:25pm (AEST).
7. The Prize: There is only 1 major prize winner, there are no minor prizes. The major prize winner will receive:
- 1 (One) x pair of ASICS footwear from the value of RRP $200. The footwear prize will be an option from the ASICS Flytefoam Trio; GEL-Noosa FF, GEL-DS Trainer, Dynaflyte.
8. All entries will be judged and selected at ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd, 10 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766 at 11.00 am Tuesday 11/04.17 (AEST) from all valid entries. This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality and skill by ASICS Oceania Head Office Judges (referred hereafter as “The Judges”). The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
9. The winner will be notified via a comment on the promotion Facebook post as well as an Facebook direct message at 4.00pm Wednesday 12/04/17 (AEST). The promoter reserves the right to publish the Winner’s name and photo. The winner must respond within 48 hours, otherwise the winner will forfeit the prize.
10. To enter The Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Comment on the competition post, published on the Multi Sports Tri Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MultiSportTri/), and tell us in 25 words or less which pair of Flytefoam Trio shoes they would like to fly in and why.
It is each entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the requirements of the Terms & Conditions, the prevailing terms and conditions of Facebook and the Promoter’s websites respectively and The Promoter will take no responsibility for any entry or photo that has been uploaded incorrectly.
11. Eligible Entrants may enter multiple entries during the Promotional Period.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into. Photos that are considered unlawful or contain objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain nudity or otherwise objectionable will not be acceptable and deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. The proof must be presented by fax, email or post within 48 hours of request. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure to provide such proof will immediately invalidate the prize winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to state legislation.
14. Total maximum prize pool value is $220. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
15. Any unclaimed prize will result in The Judges judging all entrants again at ASICS Oceania Head Office on 19/04/17 at 10am (AEST). The unclaimed prize winner (if any) will be notified by Facebook comment. All reasonable steps to notify the winner (if any) of the results of the unclaimed prize will be taken by The Promoter.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Eligible Entrant or voter; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the entrant's or voter's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant or voter to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries or votes submitted by that entrant or voter invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to determine this in its absolute discretion.
20. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to notify the winners.
23. Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we endeavour to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk, however once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
24. The Terms and Conditions, and the use of the Site and any contents thereof, are in all respects governed by and according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. By using the Site, you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales,
Australia, for the resolution of any dispute of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation any dispute arising out of the interpretation or application of the Terms and Conditions, or your use of the Site or any material contained therein, or accessed thereby.
ASICS Marathon Collection Compeititon
Terms and Conditions (Skill-Based Competition)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants').
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, Permitz Group Pty Ltd, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd (ABN 59 003 091 389) of 10 Interchange Drive, Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ('Promoter').
- Eligible Entrants may enter this competition during the Promotional Period by: purchasing certain ASICS footwear from the ASICS website at www.asics.com/au/en-au or at a Sydney or Melbourne Flagship Retail stores. The footwear purchase which qualifies an Eligible Entrantsto enter is from the Marathon Collection ('Eligible Product Purchase'). Other footwear purchases from other retailers or that are not part of the Marathon Collection do not qualify for entry. Eligible Entrants must complete the entry form, including an answer to the question posed and their receipt number/ online order form number, at http://www.asics.com/au/en-au/marathon-comp.
- Entries must include all requested contact details and a 25-words-or-less answer to be eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- The competition commences on 08/12/16 at 09:00 AM and closes 03/04/17 at 23:59 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter's Premises on Apr 07, 2017 10:00 AM. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and their names will be published online at http://www.asics.com/au on Apr 13, 2017.
- Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks of the judging date.
- One entry per Eligible Product Purchase. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of purchase during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
- Total prize value is up to $4150 (Including GST), as at 2/12/16. The prize on offer is for one major prize winner who will receive:
Who can enter
How to enter
When to enter
Number of Entries permitted
Prize on offer
- 2 x return airfares(s) to Stockholm Sweden Marathon in June 2017;
- 2 x free entry into the race and
- 3 x nights' accommodation at a hotel in Stockholm
- A running package of apparel valued at $150 (RRP)
Further Terms and Conditions
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability