Terms And Conditions
FATHER'S DAY PROMO
Terms and conditions apply. Available online only at asics.com.au to Australian residents living in mainland Australia and Tasmania. Available only to ASICS newsletter signup users. Offer is valid from 17/08/17 to 27/08/17 or while stocks last. Promotion code 'FATHERSDAY' must be entered at checkout for the promotional discount to apply. Please note the promotion code is case sensitive. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes all fan gear and event merchandise. ASICS reserves the right to extend or end offer period without notice.
ASICS FOOTY COMPETITION 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd ABN 59 003 091 389 of 10 Interchange Drive, EASTERN CREEK, NSW, 2766
WHO CAN ENTER:
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entrants must be a registered member of a football club and the football club must be registered with the governing bodies of the Football code (ARLC and it’s State Governing Bodies, ARU and AFL). The club need’s to have been in existence prior to 2016 to be eligible and have more than two teams at a junior level.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter, individuals must subscribe to the ASICS newsletter via asics.com/football-comp and fill in all the requested details.
- Duplicate or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
WHEN TO ENTER:
- Promotion commences 24/7/2017 at 9:00am and finishes 29/8/2017 at 5:00pm.
PRIZE ON OFFER:
- A total of 1 prizes are available.
- a.Prize includes:
- i.ASICS Pack for the winner, which includes:
- 1x Pair of Boots (up to $270)
- 1xASICS Sports Bag (up to $80)
- 1xASICS Training Singlet (up to $35)
- 1xASICS Hooded Jumper (up to $100)
- 1xASICS Shoes (up to $120)
- ii.$10,000 cash to the winners Football Club
- iii.Appearance by an ASICS Ambassador associated to the winner’s code at a club practice.
- i.ASICS Pack for the winner, which includes:
- a.Prize includes:
- Total national Prize value is (up to) $10,605
HOW THE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED:
- The Winner will be randomly drawn on the 30/08/2017 at 10:00am at the advertising agency office at BRMM Suite 201, Level 2, 20 Clarke Street.
- The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- Prize winner will be advised by email and/or phone within 48 hours of the draw.
- Prize winner will be published on the ASICS website on the 4/9/2017
- If a Prize Winner does not claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize by 31/10/2017 at 1:00pm, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The cash prize component will not be deposited to the individual but to the club who will be first confirmed as a registered club by their respective governing body. ASICS will want the opportunity to present the cheque to the club at a day and time to be worked out between the club and ASICS. The club must also specify what the money is to be utilised for. Payment of the Cash Component will be made by ASICS between announcement and the commencement of the 2018 season of the winning club.
- An ASICS ambassador applicable to the code of the winner will attend a training of the winner. If the winner is a registered member of a club but not a player then they can nominate which team's training session they would like the ASICS Ambassador to attend. ASICS will have from the announcement of the winner until the end of the 2018 to fulfil this prize and will use its best endeavours to fulfil this prize as soon as possible.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned subject to written authority from regulatory bodies. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize is not transferable
- If the ASICS clothing prize pack does not fit the winner, the winner must return the prize in original packaging with tags on for the product to be exchanged with a more appropriate size.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/15844, SA Permit NoT17/1268, ACT Permit No. TP 17/01367