Corporate Terms and Conditions
CLOTHING GIFT WITH PURCHASE
*Receive an ASICS sports pack valued at $100 when you spend $135 on selected clothing online only. Excludes Cricket Australia, Wallabies and Brisbane Broncos licensed items. Maximum one pack per transaction. Offer ends 7/12/20 at 3:59am AEDT or while stocks last. Promo code must be entered at checkout online for a free gift to apply. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
WIN 1 OF 10 SPORTSTYLE MYSTERY SNEAKERS GIVEAWAY
1. The promoter is ASICS Oceania ("ASICS"), ACN 166 078 995 of 6 Darling St, Marsden Park NSW 2765.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. There is no monetary cost to enter into the competition.
Who can enter:
4. Must be 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
When to enter:
5. The promotion commences: 9:00AM AEDT on Thursday, November 26th, 2020 and ends at 5:00PM AEDT on Sunday, December 6 th, 2020.
How to enter:
6. To enter the promotion, entrants must: Complete the linked competition form.
7. Entrants must have a public Facebook and/or Instagram account (not set to private).
8. Entrants may enter the competition as many times as possible, however Entrants cannot enter multiple different US shoe sizes. Entrants with multiple different US shoe size comments will be invalid.
How the prizes will be awarded:
9. All valid entries will enter a pool with (10) winners will be randomly selected at 5:00PM AEDT on Thursday, December 3rd, 2020
10. The ten (10) randomly selected entries will win a Prize as set out further below.
11. This is a game of chance.
12. The winners will be drawn on Tuesday the 8th of December. Winners will be notified by email by 2:00PM AEDT Friday, December 11th, 2020.
13. The winner(s) will have two (2) days to respond, if they have not replied we will email again, after a further two (2) days, they will be deemed to have forfeited their prize.
14. Should any winners remain uncontactable, winners will be redrawn randomly for any unclaimed prize(s) on Wednesday, December 16th, 2020.
15. Subject to availability, each of the ten (10) winners will receive one (1) of the potential items: i. GEL-QUANTUM 360 ii. GEL-QUANTUM 360 iii. GEL-QUANTUM 180 iv. GEL-QUANTUM 180 5 G-TX v. GEL-QUANTUM 90 vi. LYTE CLASSIC vii. NOVBLAST SPS viii. GEL-NANDI ix. GEL-LYTE III OG x. GEL-KYRIOS
16. The total recommended retail price prize pool value is less than 2000AUD (inclusive of GST).
17. ASICS takes no responsibility for lost Prize or damaged Prize upon arrival to winner.
18. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, each Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-replaceable and non-redeemable for cash. Each Prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The clause does not set out to limit any rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Further terms and conditions:
19. ASICS expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and ASICS 's decision will be final and binding upon every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. ASICS expressly reserves the right to change or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. ASICS accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, misdirected or illegible submissions.
21. ASICS shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any entrant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
22. ASICS shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services. Automated entry software enter multiple times is prohibited and all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid.
23. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of ASICS, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, ASICS reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
25. Winners in this competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
26. By using and entering this Competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned subject to written authority from regulatory bodies. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity, safety, or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
BRONCOS JERSEY GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Promoter: ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd of 6 Darling Street Marsden Park NSW 2765
Agency: Lampoon Group Pty Ltd of L1 West 128-130 Rothschild Ave, Rosebery, New South Wales 2018.
Terms binding: Information on how to enter and the prize pool forms part of these conditions of entry. By entering into this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
Game of Chance: This Promotion is a game of chance, winner/s will be randomly selected.
Who is eligible: The Promotion is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter or any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
How to Enter: During the Promotional Period, participants may enter by uploading a photograph or video on Instagram, using ‘Broncos ASICS Jersey’ filter, tagging @ASICSAustralia and using hashtag #NewJerseyNewLegacy. Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times.
Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 12:00am on 25/11/2020 and closes at 11:59pm on 02/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
Prize Pool and Delivery: The total Prize Pool is valued at $799.75 comprising of;
Five winners each receiving:
- One signed Brisbane Broncos 2021 jersey, priced at $159.95.
Selection of the winners will take place by 4th December of the competition by 11am AEST. The winner of the Prize will be determined at the absolute discretion of the Promoter or the Agency. Prize will only be redeemable in Australia and the winner should allow 28 days from judging for delivery of the Prize. The winner will be notified via an Instagram Story on @ASICSAustralia account, requesting the recipients to send an Instagram direct message to @ASICSAustralia to claim their prize. Prize value is correct at time of competition start date. In the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize is unavailable despite the Promoter/Agency’s reasonable endeavors, the Promoter/Agency reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Additional terms and conditions (including expiry dates) may apply to the components of the Prize. In the event a winner cannot be contacted after two weeks of judging the Prize will be awarded to another entrant.
General: The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. If a winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be re-drawn. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Australian Consumer Law: The winner should look to the provider of services awarded as part of the Prize for all warranties. These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
Risk: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter may require a winner (and their companions) to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion.
Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
Publicity: The winner may be required to participate in follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
Entry Content: The Promoter may use entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
No sponsorship: The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants completely release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter from any and all liability relating to the Promotion
Liability: The Promoter is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, directors, shareholders, related companies, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), exclude all liability (including negligence), for any loss, damage (including loss of opportunity) or personal injury, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with this promotion, including but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize. As a condition of participating in the promotion, the winner and their chosen prize participants indemnify and hold the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with this promotion harmless against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including costs on a solicitor-client basis) arising out of the participation by the winner or any prize participant in the promotion and/or participating in the prize, howsoever caused. The Promoter is not responsible for the receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
2 FOR $50 OFFER
*Offer available for selected apparel online, ASICS Marsden Park, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane CBD stores only. Offer available for a limited time only and subject to change, or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at cart. Not in conjunction with any other offer.