Add to cart options
You May Also Like
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 is the most cushioned GEL-NIMBUS to date, providing dynamic comfort for the duration of your run to help you run further, longer. Suitable for every day, easy runs for all runners looking for a highly cushioned, neutral shoe.
An updated knit tongue and collar construction together with a new soft knit upper for enhanced ventilation, improved flexibility and increased comfort around the ankle.
The midsole design features a single layer of FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning for a more responsive cushioning experience underfoot. The new foam contains at least 20% bio-based content vs. GEL-NIMBUS™ 24. By raising the stack height by 6mm in the forefoot and 4mm in the rearfoot, the GEL-NIMBUS™ 25 now features an 8mm heel drop. PureGEL™ technology is strategically positioned in the midsole under the heel, providing enhanced impact absorption and a softer feel.
Full ground contact outsole geometry with a wider basenett offers the runner a smoother, more stable transition from contact through to toe off.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Engineered knit upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- PureGEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability