Terms And Conditions
Novak Djokovic Meet & Greet Competition
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd of 10 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766 ABN: 59 003 091 389.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to Residents of Victoria, Australia.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have their parent or guardian's enter on behalf of them. Entrants must have parent or guardian’s permissions to enter this promotion.
- Employees and their immediate families of ASICS and their printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
WHEN TO ENTER
- The promotion commences on Tuesday 04/12/2018 at 10:00 (AEST) and concludes on Thursday 13/12/2018 at 17:00 (AEST)
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter The Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Complete the competition entry form on: http://www.asics.com.au/novak-comp
- In 25 words or less answer the question “How has Novak Djokovic inspired you to keep moving”
- A total of 10 prizes are available, which includes:
- Meet and greet with Novak Djokovic for two at the ASICS Melbourne Flagship store (250 Elizabeth Street, shop T02, The Stand, Melbourne, VIC) in January 2019. Exact date will be disclosed to the winners. Travel, accommodations and meals is not included. The winner must pay all the costs related to their travel, accommodations and meals.
HOW THE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED
- Judging will take place at ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd, 10 Interchange Drive Eastern Creek NSW 2766 on Friday 14/12/2018 at 10:00 (AEST)
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judge's’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- The winners will be notified via email on Friday 14/12/2018 at 17:00 (AEST)). It is the winner's responsibility to provide postal details to the promoter for the prize to be delivered within 48 hours.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the Winner’s name and entry.
- It is each entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the requirements of the Terms & Conditions, and the Promoter’s websites respectively and The Promoter will take no responsibility for any entry that has been submitted incorrectly.
- 1 entry per email is permitted during the Promotional Period. In the event that an entrant enters multiple times – only their latest entry will be taken into consideration.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into. Entries that are considered unlawful or contain objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain nudity or otherwise objectionable will not be acceptable and deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. The proof must be presented by fax, email or post within 48 hours of request. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Failure to provide such proof will immediately invalidate the prize winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to state legislation.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. A prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
- Any unclaimed prize will result in The Judges selecting the next qualified and correct entry if any, again at ASICS Oceania Head Office on 19/12/18 at 10:00 (AEST). The unclaimed prize winner (if any) will be notified by email.
- If the event is cancelled, for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Eligible Entrant or voter; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the entrant's or voter's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The winner must provide a valid Victoria Identification which clearly displays their name and residential address.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If the entrant opts-in at time of entry, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we endeavour to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk, however once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- The Terms and Conditions, and the use of the Site and any contents thereof, are in all respects governed by and according to the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. By using the Site, you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, for the resolution of any dispute of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation any dispute arising out of the interpretation or application of the Terms and Conditions, or your use of the Site or any material contained therein, or accessed thereby.
- This promotion is being solely executed by ASICS Oceania Pty Ltd and whilst promoted via various media publishers, the media publishers are not to be held responsible for any issues that may arise.
Get caught and WIN
- These terms and the Schedule form the Conditions of Entry for this Promotion, and set out all of the information you need to know regarding this Promotion. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there’s any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, then what’s in the Schedule is correct. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
- The promoter is ASICS Oceania (ABN 59 003 091 389), of 10 Interchange Dr, Eastern Creek NSW 2766 (‘Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’).
- Any updates to these Conditions of Entry will be subject to regulatory approval, and will be published on our website www.asics.com.au/competitions, so it’s important to check these Conditions of Entry regularly.
- The eligibility requirements for this Promotion are set out in the Entry Restrictions. Directors, managers, employees, officers, agents and contractors of the Promoter, and their immediate families (ie spouse, partner, parent, grandparent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent)) are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, you must follow the Entry Procedure.
- We will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
- Subject to State and Territory legislation, we reserve the right to disqualify your entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or if, in our reasonable opinion, you tamper or interfere with an entry mechanism in any way or, act in a potentially obscene, scandalous, offensive or defamatory manner.
- If the Promotion cannot run for reasons beyond our control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), we reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion (subject to regulatory approval). If that happens, we’ll select a winner from eligible entries received at the time.
- All decisions made by us regarding any aspect of the Promotion are final, but are subject to State and Territory legislation, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) are set out in the Prize Details and are subject to any restrictions specified in the Prize Restrictions/Exclusions. Prize values are accurate as at the commencement date of the Promotion. Any variation after that date is beyond our control. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the prize(s), which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason a prize is not available, we will substitute it for another prize of equal or higher value (in our discretion), subject to regulatory approval.
- Draw Details are set out in the Schedule. We will notify winners, and publish their names, in accordance with the Notification and Publication of Winners information set out in the Schedule.
- Prizes will be posted using the address information provided on the entry form, unless the winner provides an alternative address at the time they are notified as being a winner. If prizes are not suitable for posting, we will determine the best delivery method. Prize winners should allow up to four weeks for delivery. We accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail, or any damage to prizes caused in transit.
- If (having made reasonable efforts) we cannot contact a prize winner, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, we will conduct an Unclaimed Prize Draw (subject to any directions given by relevant gaming authorities).
- We will notify winners of any Unclaimed Prize Draw, and publish their names, in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw details specified in the Schedule.
- At our request, prize winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must sign (or ensure that their parent/guardian signs) an indemnity and exclusion of liability form provided by us. If a winner (or their parent/guardian) does not sign that form within the time specified by us, they will not be able to participate and that winner’s entry or prize claim will be declared invalid. If a winner’s entry is declared invalid prior to the Prize Claim Date, we may select a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
- If you are a winner, you are responsible for your use of the prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of use.
- On submission, entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you consent to us and Cricket Australia using your entry in any media for an unlimited period without compensation for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by us.
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the International Cricket fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s 2018/19 Ticket and Entry Conditions (available at ww.cricket.com.au/tickets) supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s 2018/19 Ticket and Entry Conditions with delivery of the prize tickets.
- The promoter and Cricket Australia accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, networks or lines and accept no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We and Cricket Australia are not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
- You acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the Promotion or the prize and that participation in the Promotion or the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting the prize, you accept that risk for yourself and for your companion(s) (if applicable).
- You will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, we and Cricket Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prizes or this Promotion. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a prize.
- We and Cricket Australia are not responsible for use of a prize which results in: (a) loss that was not reasonably foreseeable; (b) loss that was not caused by the our breach of these Conditions of Entry or by our negligence;
- These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
Who can enter … and who can’t
How to enter
How winners are chosen and notified
How to claim prizes
Promoter’s use of entries and personal information
General stuff (boring but important)
(c) business losses (such as lost data, lost profits or business interruptions) or loss suffered by non-consumers;
(d) losses caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control (such as faults in third party equipment); and
(e) any loss caused, or contributed to, by an entrant’s breach of these Conditions of Entry or an entrant’s negligence.
3 for $90 Offer
*3 for $90 offer available for selected styles online and in ASICS Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane CBD stores only. Styles may vary online and in stores. Offer ends 31/12/18 at 11:59pm AEDST or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at cart. Not in conjunction with any other offer. See T&Cs in store for further details.
Cricket Gift Promotion
*One free gift per transaction. One item from the cricket footwear or cricket apparel range must be added to cart. Free gift will be added to cart. Offer ends 31/12/18 11:59pm AEDST or while stocks last. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
Newsletter Sign Up Offer
*Our newsletter offer is valid until the 11:59pm AEST on the 15th day of the month after initial sign up date. Minimum spend $80 before discount applied. Offer valid online at asics.com/au. Promo code must be entered at checkout for discount to apply. Offer is valid one time per person and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.