IT Manager Wholesale/InfrastructureAPPLY NOW
Do you believe that sport has the power to uplift the mind? Does joining a truly purpose-driven brand align with your values? Well, then, we’re looking for you.
Our IT Manager Wholesale/ Infrastructure is responsible for the wholesale applications, as well as the region IT Infrastructure.. They will also have Hr Responsibilities for the Wholesale (WHS) IT team (currently 6 FTE).
At ASICS, we welcome diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences. So, you could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs, or gender identification.
Our perfect fit.
Our perfect fit is fluent in English, is a team player, well organised and has excellent communication skills.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a team player. Working with others brings out the best in you.
- You’re proactive. You identify, create and pursue opportunities.
- You’re detail-oriented. You spot errors before anyone else and try to ensure we avoid them.
- You’re determined. You thrive when given a challenge.
- You’re a problem solver. You have strong analytical skills to suggest and apply solutions.
How you’ll help us.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam and reporting to the IT Director, you’ll:
- Coordinate the further development of the EMEA IT Infrastructure (networking, servers, etc.) and the regional WHS applications.
- Align with the business organisation to discuss the future requirements and service levels required for the WHS IT scope.
- Regularly evaluate the services delivered by the WHS IT team based on the agreed-upon service levels.
- Contribute to the IT Strategy and roadmap as part of the IT EMEA Management Team.
- Be responsible for IT Processes, ensuring they are defined and periodically updated.
More about you.
- Qualification in computer science or related technical field.
- Solid knowledge of wholesale applications and processes as well as IT Infrastructure (networking, server management).
- A firm conceptual understanding of public cloud infrastructures, Identity Access Management/ Zero Trust Architectures, SD-WAN, and end-to-end monitoring.
- Extensive experience in a similar role preferably in a fast-paced hybrid public cloud environment.
- The mindset to get maximum business value out of standard SAAS (Software as a Service) applications.
How we’ll help you.
Your wellbeing is our top priority. That’s why we’ll provide you with these resources to help you achieve and maintain a sound mind in a sound body.
- Free fitness and 60% off sports membership. We'll reimburse you for keeping a sound mind and body.
- Calm app. Unlimited access to help develop your mental fitness through sleep, mindfulness and meditation.
- Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
- Employee wellness programme. Free mindfulness sessions, online yoga, bootcamp classes and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological and medical assistance as well as meditation classes.
- Free running club. Join our beginners or intermediate groups for a weekly running session.
We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skills along the way, too, thanks to our innovative Learning & Development programme.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body. We’re committed to supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand and become part of a family. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds.
We look forward to receiving your application online.