Marketing CoordinatorAPPLY NOW
Do you believe that sport has the power to uplift the mind? Does joining a truly purpose-driven brand align with your values? Well, then, we’re looking for you.
The Marketing Coordinator role offers an opportunity to contribute to the development and execution of marketing campaigns that resonate with our target audience. As a Core Performance Sports team member, you will play a vital role in the CPS marketing team in key sports categories.
At ASICS, we welcome diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences. So, you could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs, or gender identification.
Our perfect fit.
Our Marketing Coordinator meets deadlines and manages priorities across a variety of projects. You have strong organisational skills and are proactive and action-oriented. You also have a strong work ethic.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a team player. Working with others brings out the best in you.
- You’re proactive. You identify, create and pursue opportunities.
- You’re detail-oriented. You spot errors before anyone else and try to ensure we avoid them.
- You’re determined. You thrive when given a challenge.
- You’re a problem solver. You have strong analytical skills to suggest and apply solutions.
How you’ll help us.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam and reporting to the Senior Marketing Coordinator, you’ll:
- Assist with developing compelling and relevant seasonal marketing content for key sports.
- Provide feedback to agency partners to ensure the marketing assets.
- Own the overall toolkit delivery process for key sports in the category, ensuring all local teams have the assets in a timely manner and reporting on the adoption of assets.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing materials align with current branding and messaging standards.
- Work with local agency partners to identify and build strong relationships with industry influencers and media.
More about you.
- Three years of experience in an international marketing team focusing on content development and asset management.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills are required.
- A passion for sports is preferred.
How we’ll help you.
Your wellbeing is our top priority. That’s why we’ll provide you with these resources to help you achieve and maintain a sound mind in a sound body.
- Free fitness and 60% off sports membership. We'll reimburse you for keeping a sound mind and body.
- Calm app. Unlimited access to help develop your mental fitness through sleep, mindfulness and meditation.
- Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
- Employee wellness programme. Free mindfulness sessions, online yoga, bootcamp classes and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological and medical assistance as well as meditation classes.
- Free running club. Join our beginners or intermediate groups for a weekly running session.
We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skills along the way, too, thanks to our innovative Learning & Development programme.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body. We’re committed to supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand and become part of a family. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds.
We look forward to receiving your application online.