Teamleader DTC Financial ControlAPPLY NOW
Do you believe that sport has the power to uplift the mind? Does joining a truly purpose-driven brand align with your values? Well, then, we’re looking for you.
Our Team Leader: DTC Financial Control is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of all the financial transactions resulting from sales and inventory in our Retail and E-commerce channel for the EMEA region. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team’s financial processes are efficiently operated, are compliant with all necessary requirements, and ensure that the external audit is successfully delivered.
At ASICS, we welcome diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences. So, you could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs, or gender identification.
Our perfect fit.
Our perfect fit places a high priority on team performance. You support your colleagues to achieve their goals. You can engage and motivate others to drive solutions. You can identify ways to consistently deliver improvements in performance and the drive to put those changes in place.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a team player. Working with others brings out the best in you.
- You’re proactive. You identify, create and pursue opportunities.
- You’re detail-oriented. You spot errors before anyone else and try to ensure we avoid them.
- You’re determined. You thrive when given a challenge.
- You’re a problem solver. You have strong analytical skills to suggest and apply solutions.
How you’ll help us.
Based at our EMEA headquarters in Hoofddorp near Amsterdam and reporting to the Head of Group Financial Control, you’ll:
- Ensure accurate and complete reporting on financial transactions captured in Retail and E-commerce channel to prevent material misstatements.
- Support expansion of our business with ensuring successful implementation of commercial projects executed in the Retail and E-Commerce channels, e.g., new route-to-consumer, new sales initiatives, etc.
- Engage team members; coach and motivate employees to grow and to continuously improve processes to work more efficiently and effectively.
- Act as a business partner and build a strong professional business relationship with other departments.
- Execute and improve inventory controls and processes for inventory located at third-party partners and our stores.
More about you.
- Qualification preferably in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Experience in retail accounting and retail process management.
- An overall knowledge of accounting functions and business processes.
- Experience in working in a multinational financial position.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
How we’ll help you.
Your wellbeing is our top priority. That’s why we’ll provide you with these resources to help you achieve and maintain a sound mind in a sound body.
- Free fitness and 60% off sports membership. We'll reimburse you for keeping a sound mind and body.
- Calm app. Unlimited access to help develop your mental fitness through sleep, mindfulness and meditation.
- Runkeeper Go™ app. Free premium subscription to our running app.
- Employee wellness programme. Free mindfulness sessions, online yoga, bootcamp classes and Lunch & Learn sessions.
- OpenUp Access. A platform that offers professional psychological and medical assistance as well as meditation classes.
- Free running club. Join our beginners or intermediate groups for a weekly running session.
We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skills along the way, too, thanks to our innovative Learning & Development programme.
We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body. We’re committed to supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand and become part of a family. You’ll join a company focused on creating an inclusive environment that fosters diversity and individualism, healthy bodies and healthy minds.
We look forward to receiving your application online.